The Equipment or packing list is important for the tour in Nepal. We have given some guide line to pack your thing for the tour. Our tours goes in Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet & India and these tours are mostly in the cities so, not heavy equipment like in trekking are recommended for the tours.
The list of the things that you need for the tours are:
1. Tour Equipment:
- Duffel or Rucksack bag or suitcase (to pack everything for your travel).
- Warm wool or synthetic hat that covers your ears (only if you are travelling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
- Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam dust and wind.
- A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December. (Optional)
- 1 pair warm gloves (This is required if you are travelling in cold season i.e January, February and December).
- Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are travelling in rainy season from June to September.)
- Rain coat if you are traveling in rainy season from June to September.
- 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
- 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
- 2 pairs of liner socks, synthetic or capilene.
- 1 pair sandals
2. Miscellaneous but Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (2 copies)
- Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
- Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks.
- Sun’s cream with SPF 40 is recommended
- Toiletry kit and be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.