Departure dates for the year 2020
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 September
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 October
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 28 November
- 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 and 30 December
Annapurna Base camp Trek- 14 Days Departure for 2021!
4, 12, 20, 28 January
4, 12, 20, 28 February
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 February
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 March
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 April
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 May
4, 16, 24 June
4, 16 July
4, 16 August
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 September
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 October
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 November
4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24, 28 December
Note: These departures dates are your arrival dates in Nepal.
Itinerary for fixed departure Annapurna base camp trek
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters) and transfer to hotel (No meals):
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley & an orientation (B):
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 Kilometers west of Kathmandu) (B):
Day 04: Drive from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapul (1050m.) and Trek to Tikhedunga (B, L, D):
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani (2675m) (B, L, D):
Day 06: Hike to Poonhill (3180m.) and trek to Tadapani (B, L, D):
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani (2675m) to Chhomrong (B, L, D):
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalaya (B, L, D):
Day 09: Trek from Himalaya to Annapurna Base Camp (B, L, D):
Day 10: Trekking from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (B, L, D):
Day 11: Trekking from Dovan to Jhinudanda (B, L, D):
Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara (B, L):
Day 13: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (B):
Day 14: Transfer to airport for your departure (B):
Service includes on fixed Departure Annapurna Base camp Trek
- All the airport transfers.
- Three night hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Your standard meals during the trek with hot tea/coffee in breakfast.
- All necessary paper works, Conservation entry permits and TIMS permit.
- Two night’s hotel in Pokhara including breakfast.
- Ground transportation from Kathmandu –-Pokhara - Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters (1 porter for 2 peoples).
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking map, if necessary, (return after the trek).
Service Excludes on our fixed Departure Annapurna Base camp trek
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance (compulsory).
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner) while you are in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Your personal expenses and entrance fees while you do the sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- All the alcoholic, nonalcoholic drinks and dessert.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Tips for the guide, porter & driver.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on including section.
The Route map that we follow on our Annapurna Base camp fixed departure Trek
The altitude chart of the Annapurna Base camp fixed departure Trek
And we at Outfitter Nepal do not offer only the Fixed Departure Annapurna Base Camp, being a local company based Kathmnadu, Nepal we offer costomized Annapurna Base camp program according to your requirement and we can departure your Annapurna base camp trek on any date that is suitable for you, please contact us for the costomized program.